Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to pick up some Marineland filters today. Size c cartridges. Got to the store and they were listed at $20 for a 6 pack. While in he store I happened to check their prices online and the same product was $6.51 with in store pickup. Asked manager if I had to actually order them or would they just honor and they did. Point.... might want to check online if you have needs for supplies.

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Yeah they are usually pretty good about that. I checked online about 2 weeks ago and they had a Biowheel350 for $27, yet at the store it was $44. Told the guy working there it was $26 online at their website and he honored it. I guess from what he said (and I didn't know this) but petsmart owns Chewy.com now so they will honor Chewy prices as well.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Did you show them the price in cart? I need to pick up an Eheim Pro 4+ 250, and it's super cheap if you do in store pick up (additional 15% off). Problem is, I have a lot of cash in my wallet that I want to use instead of throwing it on a card. I used to work at the store I want to pick up from, but management has changed.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts