Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone seen one of these in person or perhaps purchased one already? just saw one online and they look interesting but cant seem to see much happening in the reviews just curious if anyone else has seen em

·
Registered
4,697 Posts
I haven't seen them in many places, they are a little pricey, as are most hagen products.

i would not buy one

·
Registered
256 Posts
I saw one of these at my fish club auction and wanted to check it out. Unfortunately I was outbid on it. If I can track down the winner I will get his opinion on it.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
looks to be well made but is higher just like everything else they make but most ppl like there canisters so guess i'll wait to see what happens as ppl start buying them haha

·
Registered
656 Posts
I recently purchased the C4 for a 40 gal tank. I have it running on my 55gal right now to get some bacteria in it before setting up the 40. Anyway it looks to be as good as they claim it is. It moves A LOT of water, flow is adjustable, and it really isn't as complicated as they make it look. Assembly/maintenance is pretty easy. Media is rinse/reuse except for the carbon bag. The slot for the carbon could be used for other media or more bio-area. The only drawback to this filter is it 's not silent. Some filters "break in" and quiet down, I hope this does. It is not super loud,but if your tank is in your bedroom it could be a problem

1 - 7 of 7 Posts