Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ooook, i finally got my comp to open photobucket, so i took the opportunity to pot some pics.

"GRRRRRRRR... I HATE my reflection!"

well whatdaya know, i thought his tail was small...unil he started the whole extendthe tail thing at the mirror LOL

this guy is weird, when i put himin my other tank with fih his size, hegot his butt whooped so bad i had to take hm out, but he sure hates that mirror...

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
:eek: :eek: :eek: :drooling: :drooling: :eek: :eek: :eek: Every time I see him I can't get over how gorgeous he is!!!! He has awesome pearl spotting from head to tail. If my FH turns out half that nice I'll be thrilled. 8) Didn't you say a FH will show better color if they are kept alone? Do you mean completely alone or just not with another FH? Keep us posted on that bad boy :popcorn:

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanx very much everyone

lil mama, when i say alone, i mean, nothing else. if you really want to keep thngs with him, use blood parrots, i find flowerhorns dont take offense to them as much as other fish, also, it is mostly the kok that is lacking with other fish, not color :D

thanx big vine!

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Do you think they need another fish in the tank with them? Like for company? Or is that bothering me more than the fish? I know my FHs really seem to like people.

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
its bothering you more then the fish, mine is more content on his own then with tankmates

1 - 8 of 8 Posts