Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry for any poor quality photos in advance also if you see the jack Dempsey lurking in any photos he's not staying in the tank just growing him out alittle before I move him into another tank, I'm aware of some of the fish I have in the tank like the ob, Venustus, sulfur head, however idk if there is specific versions of each fish. Also i have 2 55 gallon tanks starting up now I want my 100g (which all these fish are in) to be strictly peacocks which I know it isn't now and I do have some minor aggression but nothing serious however if there's any species that shouldn't be together and are right now I have those 2 55's ready for fish in a day thank you for anyone who gives me some advice

Attachments

·
Registered
9,069 Posts
1. "OB Peacock" man made hybrid
2. Venustus, might be hybrid,
3. A. maylandi
4. Red Shoulder Peacock, A. stuartgranti
5. Greshakei Zebra or a mix of one
6. def. smome sort of Zebra hybrid, if the fins are kinda orange might be some Greshakei again
7. S. fryeri, the famous Electric Blue Hap
8. A. "stuartgranti Maleri"

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Noki i appreciate it should the Greshakei Zebras be with peacocks I have a tank available

·
Registered
9,069 Posts
The Zebra Mbuna tend to be more dominant and intimidating, which can hurt the color of the male "Peacocks". So you don't usually want rough Mbuna mixed in ideally. Results can be variable.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts