Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my LFS just called and they finally got some Ps Acei Ngara in! Only been waiting for like 2 months and they finally got 3.

I just got home from picking the little trio up. They are all about 1.5 inces long and look quite nice so I couldnt pass them up. Plan on rehoming my yellow tails and keep these instead.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Gratz! Must be nice having a lfs that knows what they are selling lol all my lfs are horrible tbh the best place that I've found within an hours driving distance is a chain store called petplus(I think)

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They arent the greatest but they do try and that is all I can ask for. I buy alot of stuff for them so they are real good about working with me on alot of things. I just put them in the tank and they are a little skittish yet, but am turning the lights off for the night a little early so they can get a chance to make themselves at home. Gonna try and snap a pic before tho. :D

They were kind enough to even put them in a separate tank for me since I had told them a cpl weeks back I was concerned by some unheathly looking fish in their main display. That made me feel alot better.

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Here is a quick shot of one of them. He is a little stressed I am sure from the ride home and what not. At the store his tail and fins were a really nice bright white but have darkened up a little from all the trauma of relocating.

Will get a better one tomorrow after work but am just excited so had to put at least one up! :thumb:

·
Banned
2,109 Posts
They are awesome.... They should change their name to Ps Acei 'Hogs' because they eat like no tomorrow...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts