·
Registered
464 Posts
That is a big ass Pleco :eek:

G

·
Cromak said:
lol to say the least.. thats a gold pleco.. i saw one that big at my lfs.. huuuuuuge.. i gota 3incher i couldnt even imagine how long they take to get that big.. *** seen a royal that big too.. my taiwan reef is taking forever to color up too.. i thought he was a female at first and almsot gave him away but no1 wanted him lol hes jus starting to get a slight blue on the head and the body is like a weird greenish

·
Registered
464 Posts
my lfs has one that has to be like 12" I personally dont like big plecos, i get the smaller ones.. Too much crapping :lol:

G

·
how do you even feed a pleco that big they must start taking human size dumps lol i wonder what the biggest recorded pleco is.. i dont get how the common ones or butterfly ones get so big sooo fast

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ktaylor said:
beautiful! can't wait for my steveni male to color up like yours!
Thanks!! It only took about 5 months for him to get to where he is now. Here is a video of him when I first got him----->

Cromak said:
Yeah, he's a beast. Right at about 12" right now. I got him at about 3 inches and that was in march of 2009. Heres a video of him from May 2009--->
and another from December 2010----->

m1ke715m said:
how do you even feed a pleco that big they must start taking human size dumps lol i wonder what the biggest recorded pleco is.. i dont get how the common ones or butterfly ones get so big sooo fast
He eats zucchini, cucumber, and just about anything else I throw in the tank (other than algae!!) He loves the NLS sinking pellets I feed the cichlids too.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.