Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, just wanted to give a quick update on my tank. Made a video with all my new fish (I'm horrible at editing bare with me lol) and I'm not great with scientific names so don't shame me too much hahaha. New to peacocks and haps after doing mbuna for years. Just wanted something a bit different. In total the hap/peacock tank has been up and running for about 8 months or so. I realize some of these fellas may not work out but it's been stable over the past few months and wanted to share with you all. Enjoy the video!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Cool vid man, enjoyed it. You've some great looking fish.

Totally with you on the background, look forward to seeing your 3D one!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Tom! Still working at it but really happy with my overall stock list without having too many bullies or large fellas! Stoked for 3d background as well, my current one is hideous lol will post updates once it's all done!

·
Registered
60 Posts
awesome fish, you gonna love the 3d background. I got mine from aquadecor if i remember correctly and it makes a real big impact. More places for the fish to hide if necessary too. Check out my video!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you! It went well, was super scared emptying out the tank and putting fish in bins. Plus waiting for the silicone to cure. But it worked. I did a 50% water change about 2 hrs after I filled. I'm on day 3 and gonna do another %50 today to be safe but fish seem happy!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts