Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here is my 75 gallon...it has a few silver dollars a 7-8 in oscar and a 2-3 in firemouth

im doing a little experiment with live plants right now...im not expecting a good outcome considering the lawn mower silver dollars and the interior decorating of an oscar but its been 3 days so far and the silver dollars have only slightly nipped at the java fern...im trying a little bit of hornwort, anacharis, cabomba, and java fern...the hornwort and anacharis both show signs of growth...im expecting one of these mornings to get up to a demolished tank but *** got my fingers crossed

i had a good video but for some reason photobucket keeps freezing when i try to upload it...ill try again later

the whole setup a few months ago before adding the live plants

tiger oscar

firemouth

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the oscars main diet consists of alternating between hikari's cichlid gold and cichlid staple pellets...he treats are omega one freeze dried shrimp and omega one shrimp pellets...he also occasionally gets frozen bloodworms

matt
i dont know what type of wood it is...i found it in north carolina in a stream along the blue ridge parkway

1 - 4 of 4 Posts