Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A sad day here, just lost a little Soccolofi, who was one of the first fish I ever bought in 2004, remember buying him vividly, as he was so much smaller than my other Mbuna at the time who were all 6 months + in my new tank. The asssistant in the pet store was reluctant to sell him to me I remember her saying that if I introduced him on his own to the tank he would be dead within 24 hrs and she wouldn't give me a refund because she'd warned me......pity she still didn't work there lol......pity the shop isn't still there(closed down almost a year ago). RIP little man you did me proud......will be missed. Just old age I think....his color had began to fade a little but he was still eating up to 2 days ago, wasn't even worried about him until last night...was going to treat with some antibiotics today...but too late.....7 years though is not a bad little innings for a 4" Mbuna.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Pomi.....gonna really miss him

Great tanks you have btw.....what are the dimensions of your Malawi tank ?

·
Registered
677 Posts
Sorry for your loss.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.