Cichlid Fish Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have a pair in my 15ft x 4ft x 6ft tank, they live with a group of Moba Frontosa, a group of Dardenni and a group of Diagramma.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I would love to one day to have the space to accommodate a large tank like others have suggested. It's going to be awhile, might as well start planting the seed with my wife....

I have two groups of kitumba Frontosa it would be great to put them in one giant aquarium with some of these monsters.

·
Super Moderator
40,531 Posts
Fronts do not always do well with other species, do lots of research.

·
Registered
505 Posts
KitumbaKing said:
I have two groups of kitumba Frontosa it would be great to put them in one giant aquarium with some of these monsters.
That is going to be one very unhappy tank... :eek:

·
Registered
31,206 Posts
KitumbaKing said:
I would love to one day to have the space to accommodate a large tank like others have suggested. It's going to be awhile, might as well start planting the seed with my wife....

You don't really want to keep frontosa with them, unless the tank is ridiculously big. By that, I mean something that is probably in the neighbourhood of 10ft x 10 ft x 4ft or bigger.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Fogelhund said:
KitumbaKing said:

You don't really want to keep frontosa with them, unless the tank is ridiculously big. By that, I mean something that is probably in the neighbourhood of 10ft x 10 ft x 4ft or bigger.
Yeah, it would be a monster tank like in the video that was posted. We can all dream right. Realistically a 10ft x 2ft x 2ft is more attainable, and I would likely do Benthochromis instead.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.