Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where do you get egg crate? I looked all over lowes today and couldn't find any. What aisle would it be on?

·
Banned
406 Posts
I got mine at Lowes...I had a hard time finding it too, I had to break down and ask someone. LOL

Its not where the flouros / shop lights are. Ask where the ceiling lights / ceiling panels are and you should find it.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
60gallon said:
I got mine at Lowes...I had a hard time finding it too, I had to break down and ask someone. LOL

Its not where the flouros / shop lights are. Ask where the ceiling lights / ceiling panels are and you should find it.
Bingo. With the ceiling TILES. Its like $12 a sheet. Higher than I expected, but just so you know. It's worth it though and can be used for a multitude of things.

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
RRasco said:
Bingo. With the ceiling TILES. Its like $12 a sheet. Higher than I expected, but just so you know. It's worth it though and can be used for a multitude of things.
Other than to put rocks on what else do you use it for? :?

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
zimmy said:
RRasco said:
Other than to put rocks on what else do you use it for? :?
Sump/filtration dividers, 'catch net' for jumping fish, or anything else you could put your imagination to...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm planning to put it on my tank so my light does fall and if my fish ever jumped out it would stop them I'm putting it on my 20g long and 40g breeder

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Man go a a 7-Eleven or store they generally just throw them outside.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
smitty said:
Man go a a 7-Eleven or store they generally just throw them outside.
Oh jeez

1 - 14 of 14 Posts