Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, it has been a while since I posted some fry pics. My daughter had my new DSLR at school in Florida for a photography class at college. So, I started taking pics again and I am pretty excited at how some of them turned out and I wanted to share them :D

I have fry/juvies in two tanks (a 55 gallon and a 30 gallon). I decided to "dress up" the 30 gallon and put some fry in it for better photo opportunties than the bare bottom 55 gallon tank would offer.

Also, I will be shipping a group of ten from this tank to Colorado next week and I wanted to get as many photos before they head out west to their new owner.

So, without further delay, here are some of juvies...

F1 Altolamprologus calvus (Black Congo White Pearl)

·
Registered
3,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
LOL, this little juvie is just like her mom...

·
Registered
256 Posts
Razzo great pics. I have been looking at DSLRs but not the right time to get one. :( Fish look great by the way. :eek:

·
Registered
3,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Bodenhimer said:
Buttes, maybe i better get some!!
If you are interested, shoot me a PM: I have 3 shipments coming up for 10, 15 & 10. I should still have some left.

Thanks,
Russ

·
Registered
3,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Kerricko said:
Razzo great pics. I have been looking at DSLRs but not the right time to get one. :( Fish look great by the way. :eek:
Thanks guys :)

·
Registered
3,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
With how busy my summer has been, I have pretty much ignored my calvus and comp fry. Of course, I have been feeding them and doing my water changes; however, I just haven't had the energy to photograph them.

They are getting bigger! They is a decent number of them that are probably 2+ inches and many closing in on 2" They have their adult shape now.

I have a couple shipments coming up in the first couple weeks of September.

I'll try to spend some time during the next couple weeks and take some new photos.

Russ

1 - 13 of 13 Posts