Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 6 inch tiger oscar and a 2 inch albino and i think the tiger is trying to eat him . what should i do????

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Separate them right away---either by moving them to different tanks or using a divider.
What all tanks do you have, and what fish do you have in them?

BV

·
Registered
22 Posts
They definiately will. I had a 7" with about a 3" one time and they got along for about a week or so - then I can home one day to find the 3" oscar had most obviously been in the others oscars mouth starting from the tail up. I would DEFINITELY move him as quick as possible. Take him back to your LFS if nothing else.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for the advise i will separate them right away ... let me see if i can find that aquarium divider as soon as posible :thumb:

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
You're welcome.
One other thing...it's really going to make it a lot easier for us to give you advice on a better long-term solution if you list your tank sizes and their current stocking.

BV

·
Registered
36 Posts
you will need more rrom for 2 oscars. 110 at least when they are bigger. any if your 6 inch oscar thinks that the 2 inch will fit in his mouth he will try and eat it.

hey BV :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.