Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just turned on my light and saw one of my oscars protecting this rock. Saw a whole bunch of specs which she seems to be protecting with her life. Are these eggs??
I have a pics but can't figue out how to get it posted

·
Registered
12,338 Posts
Posting pics:

1. Sign up for a free account with a one of these web sites:
www.photobucket.com
www.flickr.com

2. Upload the pictures from your PC to that online site. Pictures will be stored on their server and then accessible anywhere on the WWW.

3. After the upload is complete, view the photo you wish to post here. Right-click on the picture and then select Properties. Copy the Address (URL).

4. On this forum, Write in your post the following:

Code:

5. THEN, before you SUBMIT your post, be sure to PREVIEW it first. You should see the image. If not, double check your code.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
not sure itf there is a male. I do have two fish. The one who is not protecting the eggs is keeping distance. ITs colors went real dark too. these fish are over 10 years old and this is the first time I've had eggs

·
Registered
1 Posts
rpeter1963: any followup on your eggs? I have started having a similar situation where my female has laid eggs but the other oscar of the 'pair' is on the other side of the tank. I'd like to know what happened with your case. Did the eggs hatch? Thank you!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts