Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Looking awesome! Have you got it full of water yet?

·
Registered
229 Posts
Sycamore roots sounds really nice. Flooded and icy sounds cold, I wouldn't be in a hurry either. Lol!

·
Registered
229 Posts
Looking good, what are you using for the fine roots coming out of the pipe? It looks like speaker wire?

·
Registered
229 Posts
I agree, as long as it's covered and sealed it would be fine. Keep up the good work.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Looking great! I think the smaller twigs/roots will really make it come to life.

·
Registered
229 Posts
The knot hole with rope is genius! Can't wait to see it with foam and carved.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Good luck with your carving. Can't wait to see more.

·
Registered
229 Posts
It's starting to take shape! Great work!

·
Registered
229 Posts
Any updates chasmodes?

·
Registered
229 Posts
Glad you're getting over the sickness. I hate being sick for one day, let alone ten.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Well done! Once you start coloring this bad boy up, ET's hand will go away. Lol! It looks fantastic! I'm glad you are showing future fish keepers the time and talent this takes. It's an illness, but a good one!

·
Registered
229 Posts
Great work! Glad you finally found time to work on it. Can't wait to see it underwater. FYI, I see All pics no problem also.

·
Registered
229 Posts
I painted my sides also to hide silicone. Works great and doesn't look bad. Still itching to yours in water.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Looking good! Keep the updates coming!

·
Registered
229 Posts
It's going to look fabulous! I'm imaging running water in it soon. Lol!

·
Registered
229 Posts
I'm with Deeda here. SteveC turned me on to the Pond Shield Pond Armor. Great stuff!

·
Registered
229 Posts
You're right though. It would be nice to know another product that works. Keep us informed.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Oh man, I'm getting excited, water coming! It will look fine, the gloss tones down under water. Especially once your tank gets some natural growth if you let it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts