Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys here's the update on pictures of my DIY background I got from:

http://www.cichlid-forum.com/phpBB/view ... p?t=160401

It's almost done, just need to do the wall framing and then drywall goes up! Enjoy!

Here's where the wall/Tank is going!

The beginning, man my back hurts!

Half way through!

Here's the 275gallon wall tank!

F1-mobas I got from cyphos.com member. (Got 11 of them, currently in 120gallon holding tank) I can't wait to get them in!

And of course, the cleanup! I hate cleaning up(why can't it go away by itself!)

I just got in a 500watt heater, and also bought a 400gallon wet/dry filter. Just waiting on LFS to get some Tahitan Black Sand in? Then I should be set to go!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Looks good!!!!Man thats a big tank!Cant wait to see what it looks like with watter and fish in it keep us posted!!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
not yet :( The LFS (That Pet Place) I usually get my Tahitan black moon sand has stop selling it. They told me they have a new brand of black sand coming in, so I'm on call with it... I haven't set up the tank with water yet, but as soon as THEY :x call me I will get the sand and setup the tank...I know its been a long time, I too am getting frustrated!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Black sand will kick ass in that tank!!!!!!Can't wait to see it with water. Keep me posted :thumb:

:fish:

Craig

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.