Cichlid Fish Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there anybody in the San Diego area looking to get rid of or sell some Demasoni? I'm setting up a new 50g and am looking for 12-14 of them. They're really hard to find in any of the lfs I've been in and when I do find them the price is outrageous. I've posted a want add in the trading post with no luck. I don't think anyone actually checks them. I'm also looking for yellow tailed acei. if you have any PM me and we'll work out a deal. :thumb:
Thanks in advance,

Khris

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
There are lots of retailers that sell them for like $5 online. If you find one, you could just order 12-20, just to make sure you have enough in case some die in transit(pretty uncommon), and if you have extras, sell them. 8) Shipping spread across 20 fish isn't so bad.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I really don't feel comfortable buying fish without seeing them first. The quality and just overall look of the fish can vary so much within the same species.
I know there have to be people in San Diego with Demasoni that are breeding like rabbits.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Understandably, I'm pretty uncomfortable buying fish sight unseen as well. Try your local fish club, or call Cichlid-Exchange and see if there are any stores that carry fish from them, the owner has MANY wild-caught fish that he breeds as well as getting lots of high quality fish from Malawi and I've personally never seen a bad looking fish from there. :)

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've have seen them in stores, not vary many, but I've seen them. I'm just trying to find a cheaper route since I do need so many.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Anybody??? :-? from my understanding the Demosani breed like crazy once they get going so somebody has got to be up to their ears in Demosani.

·
Registered
14,646 Posts
Because we have a REVIEWSsection that includes opinions on retailers, we ask that you take advantage of this resource when possible. We feel that it is better for all who use the site to have a structured place to conduct reviews. Reviews on a discussion board quickly become buried and it is inevitable that your input will not be seen next time, or the time after that. This is not the case with the reviews section. In addition, it is easy to compare retailers and products there.

You may also want to place a wanted ad in our TRADING POST.

Thank you for your consideration.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.