Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
okay, I have a challenge that hopefully we will live long enough to see the result (I've read some African chiclids can live up to 10 years). So of all the fish in my signature, which are most like to die first. which ones live the longest?

·
Registered
449 Posts
jgrillout said:
okay, I have a challenge that hopefully we will live long enough to see the result (I've read some African chiclids can live up to 10 years). So of all the fish in my signature, which are most like to die first. which ones live the longest?
I'd say the Bubblebee, because it will probably kill off the rest. The least aggressive will probably be the first to go.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
unfortunately, he stole my pick for longest expected, I'm going to go with the peacock first, as the stress of living with those mbuna will eventually kill him.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lilscoots said:
unfortunately, he stole my pick for longest expected, I'm going to go with the peacock first, as the stress of living with those mbuna will eventually kill him.
So is the peacock a hap?

·
Super Moderator
40,891 Posts
Yes technically but most people call peacocks peacocks or aulonocara and haps refer to something different. Like Placidochromis electra is a hap or haplochromis.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts