·
Registered
1,389 Posts
It seems like WW3 is about to break out with all the fish listed, I'm not sure

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
im probly not going to keep the fish im just wondering if it is a good deal im 99.99% sure it is but i just want to make sure

·
Super Moderator
40,489 Posts
What is the condition of the tank and stand? For that price, I would want them to be almost brand new.

My guideline for used equipment is $1 per gallon for the tank and 50% of "new cost" for other equipment if it is all like new.

·
Registered
59 Posts
It's amazing the fish are alive at all based on the photo's. It's almost worth it just to make sure the fish get a good home.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well hes selling 230 gals worth of tank im not sure how much a stand of that size is worth and he doesnt say what EHEIM CANASTER FILTER he has also he doesnt have any got pics of the tank so im not sure how "new" every thing is i hope he contacts me soon so i can ask him some questions

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well thax for the input i think im going to pass on it he says hes getting alot of hits on it and it would be a min. of 1.5 hour drive cus its on the other side of dc from me the problem im running into is ppl around here are asking super high price and then just sit on it till some one buys it that is one of the ceapest i have found cus every one thinks "i paid 1500 at the store so im going to sell it for no less the 750"

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
so guy finaly called me and i got to talk to him in person and he say the he has an

Eheim 2217 Filter Classic Plus on it and Eheim 2213 Canister Filter Classic Plus that needs a new papeler

so what i figure the stuff is worth

$180 for the 180 gal
$40 for the breeder
$10 for the 10 gal
$80 for the Eheim 2217 Filter Classic Plus
$90 for the standed
that comes out to $400 with out the fish or the (2)110 AQUA CLEAR

so is $500 really that off or am i thinking his stuff is worth more then it is

·
Banned
29 Posts
Robtheheretic said:
so guy finaly called me and i got to talk to him in person and he say the he has an

Eheim 2217 Filter Classic Plus on it and Eheim 2213 Canister Filter Classic Plus that needs a new papeler

so what i figure the stuff is worth

$180 for the 180 gal
$40 for the breeder
$10 for the 10 gal
$80 for the Eheim 2217 Filter Classic Plus
$90 for the standed
that comes out to $400 with out the fish or the (2)110 AQUA CLEAR

so is $500 really that off or am i thinking his stuff is worth more then it is
Maybe not too bad, but id wanna see the stuff, especially the tank, it could have scratches all over, ad that would drive me crazy. :)

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
around here ppl sell 55 for 200 easy fuck rich ppl area you the ppl in dc might be poor but the ppl around it are loaded

1 - 12 of 12 Posts