Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased 2m/6f juvi's of this type of Hap. was wondering of any member's are keeping these guys in your tanks and can I get a little feedback of any on your luck with these guys spawning and how they get along with their tankmates, any worries I may need to look forward to with these new addition to my tank? :popcorn:

·
Super Moderator
40,697 Posts
I've only kept males in an all-male hap/peacock tank, but they are aggressive, that is for sure. And I found them too big for a 75G.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Mine is 5-6". He's also in an all male setup, not very aggressive in there for me though. Not to say he can't be, there's just meaner fish in there than him, like my bully Lemon Jake.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
We keep two males inna 6' tank, They get some size to them. Love the colors.

They can get assertive with each other but in our tank pretty much pay no atteention to the other fish in with them. They need room to stretch out their legs as they pretty much peruse the tank all day long.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
opk cool I have them in a 75g for now since they are so small for the 115g as of yet they are in there with other Peacock and the balance of aggression is very little besides the peck here and there everybody is about 2-2.5 inches long

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.