Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So what are the chances of my convicts surviving my socolofi? Hmmm....thought they would be meaner but he is realllly getting the best of them. And my M.Chipokea by the way.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well my friend bought some convicts for her tank, and I fell in love. So I got a couple. But I tell you what, my blue socolofi is mean as a snake. Nothing messes with him. I got rid of all my previouse fish. all I have left is 6 convicts, F8 puffer, male socolofi and male chipokea. in a 55. Everyone is fine except my socolofi. Mean as ever. Chipokea is usually pretty mild but him and the socolofi litterally went at it for like 30 mion last night, convicts just watched lol.

So I am determining to get rid of the socolofi but I love him sooooo much lol. Beautiful but them convicts are something else. I really like them.

Delema.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah maybe, he has been in there for like 2 months, eats fine fat as a horse, in water lol....but I had to remove the socofoli and chipokea today, put them in a 10 gallon untill I can re-home them.

·
Registered
6,001 Posts
Two months is barely any time at all; he may be doing fine for now, but most brackish fish can do "fine" in full fresh water for such a short period of time.

I'd really suggest doing a bit of rethinking and researching on stocking your tank.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I keep my salt level a little high more than likely is why he is ok. My cichlids like the salt to so I think he will be fine.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts