Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can i keep a A. comp with 2 yellow labs a julidocromis a ob peacock and a mumba.

·
Registered
18 Posts
absolutely.

IMO,,the only problem you may have is the Comps are slow movers and they may have a hard time getting some food. Comps are timid fish as Yellow Labids. but the Peacocks may be a little to aggressive at times.

If you looking to breed ,,,Comps are "fry eating machines",,,you may lose some. (but not their own) :thumb:

Comps/Calvus can tend for themselves,,,I wouldnt worry to much about problems.
Give it a go and keep us posted.

APII

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thnx for the reply my lfs has never had one so i tried to speacial order they went all the way to thailand and europe and they couldnt get one so i canceled the order i am now thinking about ordering from foster and smith online should i ?

·
Registered
150 Posts
hunter99 said:
thnx for the reply my lfs has never had one so i tried to speacial order they went all the way to thailand and europe and they couldnt get one so i canceled the order i am now thinking about ordering from foster and smith online should i ?
You shouldn't have to go to thailand or europe to an A. Comp. Lot's of US based mail order retailers have them. Check out the reviews section on this site. Also try aquabid.com. Lots available there too. Dr foster and Smith never have tangs in stock and they're expensive.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts