Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone tried this company I've call them emailed them about fish they have that I want and placed an order some times I get an email back that's it but before I pay for the order wanted to see if anyone here has ever used them and if you have good or bad things to say unfortunately they are the only company that have the fish I want lol

·
Registered
625 Posts
You should check the review section of this site. That will be the most helpful place for you.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I looked they don't have one but it really sucks cause I have 2 cats 2 pleco and a front in a 125 g tank and im waiting for them so I can get the order

·
Registered
87 Posts
I talked to Alison about a week ago. I was having trouble getting a response also but she did call me. Her husband works and she is very busy dealing with a ton of new tanks they are setting up. Keep trying and give her a call. The last update on the inventory list was mid April so you really need to talk to her to find out what they have. I have not used them but have gotten a good review from a person that has. I am in the process of setting up a 125G Tropheus tank so I should be needing fish in a few weeks myself - if all goes well. There are a lot of shippers out there including some that are sponsors on this site. Good luck.

Jim

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just following up I went for it. fish will be I next week. alison is very nice and will to work with you as much as she can. Can't wait to see the fish ill get back on and update

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Okay got the fish 3 days ago and wow that was my first time ordering fish on line and the post office really lost my package but Cichlids and herps did such a good job packaging the fish they lived I did lose 2 brevis but they said they'll reimburse me for them and they are going to get the money back from the post office. All in all I can say im looking to put up amother tank once they get some altolamprologus. :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts