Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
perty cool, never seen a blue pond before.

·
Registered
5,035 Posts
Nice fish too. Always like these type of ponds. Just looks more natural. Wish I lived somewhere this would be possible. Another thing I hate about Michigan.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I think that Sciaenochromis fryeri would be a nice addtion. Fact is that you must have one or more there :D

That pool rocks, anybody is thinking about swim there? I do!

[]'s

·
Registered
156 Posts
Very Nice Tad.... I must admit the Front's do look very nice in there. I don't think I'll ever kep them in a standard aquarium due to space requirements but they look great in that set-up. Good Luck!

·
Registered
496 Posts
Just a thought have you ever tryed to get/make a clear box that you could put just below the surface so that you could take pictures of you're fish? I saw it on another forum and the guys pictures came out realy good. he used it for his tank but I thought since you have a pool it might help with the reflections off the surface for taking pics of individual fish. I don't know how well it would work but I was just thinking about it as I was looking thrue you're post. and I must add that I would love to swim in you're pond :) nice work.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts