I'm looking into options for a pre-constructed overflow box for my new 290g tank.... any thoughts / preferences among these vendors that I found?
- Exotic Marine Systems: has horizontal instead of vertical slots in the inner box: good or bad? Looks the only system that does horizontal...
- Fiji Cube 2400gph: also looks very sleek...
- Modular Marine 3000gph: seems interesting, but it looks like not available at the moment...?
- Eshopss Eclipse L: probably too small for 290gal tank?
- Synergy Reef Ghost 20": some review say poor / cheap quality?
Any thoughts on one vs the other?