Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I currently have a 75 gallon munba tank with 3 yellow labs, 4 acie,, 1 red zebra, 2 albino zebras. I'm considering switching to peacocks and would like to keep my labs and acie if this will work. My fish are around 2 to 2.5 inches and have been in this tank for over a year now. if anyone could give me some advice on which peacocks would work with these fish i would be thankful. If i cant keep these munba with peacocks I'm prepared to go with just peacocks. What would be a good number of peacocks to start stocking my tank with? I'm planning on ordering my fish from a vendor on this site in an assortment package. Any advice would be helpful and appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
350 Posts
yellow labs and acei should be fine with any peacock speices. i would take out the zebras (both the red and albino). what peacock do you like so we can help you out more. for me i like the super ruby red peacock. i post some pic. in this forum. look for the post red cichlid.

·
Registered
49 Posts
You almost can't go wrong. My personal favorites are baenschi, ngara flametail, maulana bicolor, Turkis, ruby red.

·
Registered
49 Posts
You almost can't go wrong. My personal favorites are baenschi, ngara flametail, maulana bicolor, Turkis, ruby red.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts