Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All ,

I have a 350l tank with one year old cichlids that i aquired when they were all approx two cm. Two were sold to me as flowerhorns. I have my doubts can someone identify them for me?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol, sorry how do i post photos? One of these guys has just killed my Midas Cichlid over night..never saw that one coming. They look very very similar to my Midas only they are blue with black

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Hi blanc,

TheFishGuy said:
1. Sign up for a free account with a one of these web sites:
www.freewebspace.net
www.photobucket.com

2. Upload the pictures from your PC to that online site. Pictures will be stored on their server and then accessible anywhere on the WWW.

3. After the upload is complete, view the photo you wish to post here. Right-click on the picture and then select Properties. Copy the Address (URL).

4. On this forum, Write in your post the following:

Code:

5. THEN, before you SUBMIT your post, be sure to PREVIEW it first. You should see the image. If not, double check your code.
I use photobucket and use the "img" code below the picture. There is also a minimum post requirement before you can post pictures to keep spammers away from the site.

Thanks,
Matt

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The fish above is the dominent fish in my tank who in one night killed a 7" Midas Cichlid

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
To kill a Midas Cichlid in the manner he did is no mean feet, I am annoyed that I didnt spot it sooner.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts