Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I asked this question in another section of the forum, but I don't think it applies. I am about to start stacking my rocks. I have a C-360. Where should the intake and outtake go? Should I pile the rocks out a bit from the back and place those hoses behind there? I don't want to stack everything nice and then find out I have nowhere to place those hoses. Help!

·
Registered
43 Posts
On my c220, i put the intake on the right side of the tank, and the output on the left side. I don't see any reason to put them side by side, as shown on most canister filter boxes. If this is your only source of filtration i would place them side to side.

Place the hoses first, wherever you think is best, and then pile the rocks up. I always try to leave a space around them so that maintenance is easier.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So it doesn't matter if there behind the rocks? This is my only filter at the moment. So if I put them at the rear of the tank to the left, I should have the intake and then right beside it the outtake?

Jason

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.