Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
aside from aquabid and jeff rapps here in jersey,
what are some good reputable places to buy cichlids online?

ill be setting up a pretty big tank in 3 weeks and want to start looking for fish. *** been hitting up LFS in central and south jersey but generally see the typical same fish everywhere.

i made a connection for some Jags on aquabid, but havent really decided on what fish i want yet.

in the past, *** had them alot of diffrent cichlids....convicts, red devil, GT, JD, dovii, jag, firemouth, and others.

thanks and sorry for not searching, but *** been skimming the forum for a week and noticed things get buried easily

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
i also started a 150g tank at my g/f's parents house. they had the tank up and running since we started dating a yr ago, and never anything in there except for plecos.

set them up with a 1" red devil, 2 2" firemouths and some very small convicts. everythings going well, ill try to get some pics on Tuesday when im there next

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thank you bill, ill be sure to check out both places

not sure how big the next tank will be, have to measure a wall in the new house, but im guessing about 7 or 8ft wide.

trying to find a good custome place in NJ if anyone has suggestions on that as well, *** been to absolute fish in hillside i believe, but im gonna be living in ocean city which is pretty south

1 - 6 of 6 Posts