Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

fighting over shell

enjoying taking pictures of these little guys but seems like every time i put the camera away they really start to show off to each other

these are brevis/minutus either a variant of brevis or another species that acts like brevis guess they have not decided what to call them yet

· Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the fellow hobbyist i got these from breed them. he said he got his originals in 2008 from a dealer and he has not seen them since. but from what he told me that his are about the same size as other brevis he has kept assuming there the original pair there about 3yrs old, there suppose to stay smaller. guess we will find out haha these are still pretty young

· Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
prob a in a few months fed them for the first time last night and they went nuts first time i seen all 8 out at once haha decided to do the first water change today along with my 75g hoping they arnt as sensitive as my multis are for some reason :thumb:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.