Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
912 Posts
I'm slightly curious why someone in NJ would order a common species such as managuense from CA. However, that's irrelevant. Person packing twelve fish in one bag for such a long trip shows inexperience.

I would suggest going over to the Aquaboard forum to discuss shipping problems of fish bought on Aquabid. Lot of genuinely experienced people there, but you're going to get about the same answer that jd lover gave.

·
Registered
912 Posts
thefiremouthscientist, how do you think those fish get to the Petsmart, or any store? they are all shipped! :lol:

Nothing wrong with ordering fish from across the country if you can't get them locally, or even if you can, under the right circumstances. I have purchased fish from East and West Coast dealers, and I am in Michigan. I've also shipped fish. The problem for the OP was poor shipping - twelve aggressive fish in one small bag is bad if you're taking them home from the lfs, much less shipping them.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.