Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cyphotilapia Blue Zaire Moba was the passion of my hobby for 11 years. I always wanted to feed some of them. Now after 11 years thanks to a friend I have some baby Mobas. They are 35 days old and they have many more years to live and I'll their photos to this topic.

Parents of my fishes was cought at the Zaire Lake Tanganyika. They have ''F0 Wild Fish'' certficate and they are 8 years old..

The first moments of my fishes at my home. They are much smaller and they are at the 120 liter aquarium at the picture but within 1 month their new home will become 300 liter tank..

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Actually they are much smaller, I know but I'm still waiting your comments.. Because I need a courage..

·
Registered
746 Posts
congrats!!!!!!!!!! I feed my F1 mobas that size NLS Thera A.........the .5mm smallest size once daily.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for comments..

Big fishes 1 male and 3 female but they are belong to my friends. No other photos in my hand. By the way I use artemia and New Life Cichlid Small Fish Formula for baby f1 mobas..

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thank you so much friends..

kriskm said:
They are turning out wonderful! Looks like you are taking good care of them. How many little ones do you have?
All the same of group. But 4 of them is significantly larger than others. I'm guessing that they are male.

·
Registered
677 Posts
lovely fish...

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
By the way, Hi Baran. I'm living in Izmir city. I love to we can share our experiences..

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.