Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a video of her from tonight:
I've had her since January in a 20g long and everything has been good so far until very recently. All water levels have been stable. %15 water change once per week is the maintenance schedule. I dose flourish 1x per week. Live plants with c02 diffuser. The only thing that has changed is that i recently added a beta to the tank about 1 month ago. I know that it is not entirely recommended but i kept a close eye on them for the first few weeks and while there were a few minor spats, they seemed to work out a truce. I've not noticed any fighting between them for at least 2weeks. Of course i have no idea what happens over night. She looks ill and im trying to figure out what the best course of action is. Right now, im thinking of buying my beta his own tank since adding him was the last drastic change. What do you all think? Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance.

Edit: something else *** noticed is that she has been spitting out flake food more than normal since adding the beta. *** been supplementing with sinking food as well, but maybe she's not getting enough?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts