Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone.
I thought I would make others aware of a problem I had with one of my Horizon aquarium lights and see if the same thing may have happened to anyone other than myself. If you have a Horizon aquarium light I would strongly suggest you take a close look at it in all the wiring areas.
See photo's attached.

·
Registered
5,315 Posts
Image links fixed.
While basically a review, (which normally appear in the reviews section only) due to the nature of the defect, I've left this here, however, I've edited out your conversation with the manufacturer. I don't think it's pertinent to the objective of having people check their lights.
You may want to add a review in the reviews section as well.

·
Super Moderator
1,838 Posts
I agree that leaving the photos depicting the OP's product with a potential safety issue is a good idea so that other people are able to see what his problem is.

I also think that using the Reviews section of the forum is the best way to allow anyone to see the pros and cons of user feedback on products and vendors. Otherwise they become lost in the shuffle.

I would also like to thank the OP for the excellent pics and of bringing it to our attention.

Dee

1 - 3 of 3 Posts