Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi…which one would be the best dither fish to add in a 300G peacock and hap tank…Some of my considerations are the denison barbs which ofcourse is a native fish of my hometown,and the bosmanian rainbow fish…?just to bring a shooling group in my tank…

·
Registered
129 Posts
Hi!!
Hi…which one would be the best dither fish to add in a 300G peacock and hap tank…Some of my considerations are the denison barbs which ofcourse is a native fish of my hometown,and the bosmanian rainbow fish…?just to bring a shooling group in my tank…
😃😃
I believe the Bosmanian Rainbow Fish! I'm partial for I have a couple and as they grow up they are beautifully colored and quite hardy too!!😃

·
Registered
23 Posts
If I'm not mistaken, your 300G is stocked pretty heavily with many large, adult fish. Why go with a dither fish? They may just be punching bags/ or snacks in there. They may not be cichlids, but I'm not sure that that is a good life to give them.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
If I'm not mistaken, your 300G is stocked pretty heavily with many large, adult fish. Why go with a dither fish? They may just be punching bags/ or snacks in there. They may not be cichlids, but I'm not sure that that is a good life to give them.
Yea…u r ryt…i was actually thinking abt adding them but then as u said so i dezyded not to…things are going very good for me for quite some time and i hope it will go like that always…i currently have 57 fish in my 300G…but i really dont like heavy stocking and really it doesnt look heavily stocked at all😅 even with most fishes in adult size

1 - 9 of 9 Posts