Cichlid Fish Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, Everyone!!馃槂馃槂
I just want to scream over the roof tops! We are like soooo excited!馃槂
We've been waiting for over a year now anddd we had our very first batch of Black Convicts! Actually, our very first batch of any of our babies so far!馃槂 it looks like about 30 fry! We've just been watching and they are sooo adorable! The parents are excellent parents as we've read!馃槂 we just wanted to share with you are wonderful news!!

Super Moderator
That's very cool.
Thanks for sharing! :)

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
I bought this pair a couple wks ago at PetSmart. So colorful
Hi !!!馃槂
They are adorable!! Black Convicts are my 2nd favorite baby!馃槂 my 1st is Gouramis!馃槂
Do you know if they are male & female? The females have a "red" patch on their sides!馃槂
I love seeing pictures!馃槂
I have at this time 13 Black Convicts and 1 Jeweled for Black Convicts will breed with Jewels as well. We will be getting a much larger aquarium here soon but they seem happy and content as of right now.

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
Do u have pics of parents and kids. I'd like to see
Hi!馃槂
Not yet, unfortunately. You really wouldn't be quite able to see them yet because they're possibly as big as a mosquito larvae if you've ever see mosquito larvae before!馃槀馃槀 tiny, tiny, tiny; sorry, hon.

Registered
Discussion Starter #9

r

Hi, Everyone!!馃槂馃槂
They are all doing fantastic!!馃槂馃槂 Omgggggggg!馃槂 even with my bumbling water change! I prayed and they are allll still there and alive! I'm sooo psyched!馃槂
They are excellent parents and I watch in awe!馃槂馃槂

1 - 10 of 10 Posts