Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let me know if I am doing anything inappropriate or against the rules here, if so I'd like the mods to simply delete the thread. Anyway, THIS IS NOT MY VIDEO, I found it on youtube, and felt compelled to share it:
I don't know if the owner of this fishroom is a member of this forum or not, but at any rate I found it truly fantastic. So many cool species, from the P. orthostoma to the H. thereuterions to the many others. I was especially interested in the H. entebbe. Granted they were in a ginormous tank, but they seemed fairly laid back, especially considering their aggression rating in the species profiles. Makes me want to try a one male, twelve or so female group in a 75 or 90. Once again, these aren't my fish, and I don't want to do something that's frowned upon, but I was amazed to see so many rare vic species.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
As a side note, Kevin I have watched your fish room tour video many times and it is awesome as well; I was just really surprised to find another vic fishroom that good!

·
Registered
34 Posts
:drooling: Hey thats my fish room ! :lol: Thanks for the kind words guys . The hap. Entebbe's are in a 240g because they are mean , I have to feed them before I put the females back in or they become food !

1 - 7 of 7 Posts