Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Really, all I've ever heard about cycle is that it is garbage. You are honestly the first person that I have heard say that. Thanks.

·
Registered
376 Posts
any none -frige bio-spira ...i would not trust it. if i not trusting that i would not spend money to get it..but on their website they said thats work so ...but from now on it will be no more refrige bio-spira( marineland does not make that anymore) ...here's a new refrige product
http://www.drsfostersmith.com/product/p ... atid=18986

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks, I have just returned from my not so local LFS. I was directed to a product called SafeStart, it is made by Tetra. The guy was very knowledgable and highly recommended it. I was a little confused because BioSpira was made by Marineland and this stuff is made by Tetra? But he says that Marineland is not making anymore refrigerated BioSpira for freshwater. The stuff for marine aquariums is still called bio-something? But it's not refrigerated either? We'll see. I will keep you guys posted, won't be getting any fish until next weekend.

·
Registered
376 Posts
yea ...thats right marineland is done with bio-spira....if you willing to spend some money for the non -frige ,why dont you try that product on the link on my last post....for sure that will work

·
Registered
376 Posts
i said get that stuff on the link ( not order it online ) those stuff is only over night shipping which is 20$ and some one need to be home for deliver or all the bactiria will die....why did you get that from lfs ...dunno about by you but here LFS do carried the new dr tim bio-spira anyways GL with your tank

1 - 8 of 8 Posts