Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys me again, was woundering if any of u all know any good up to date books on lake malawi cichlids. im looking for a book that can tell me about as much info on the cichlids that are from there and the Habitat in witch they live looking for a good book loaded with as much info as pos on theme and care for theme..

thanks guys

·
Super Moderator
40,482 Posts
Malawi Cichlids in their Natural Habitat 4th Edition. I've read many of the cichlid books available and find better care information on Cichlid-forum. The books are good for ID and browsing for new fish.

·
Registered
162 Posts
DJRansome said:
Malawi Cichlids in their Natural Habitat 4th Edition. I've read many of the cichlid books available and find better care information on Cichlid-forum. The books are good for ID and browsing for new fish.
+1

·
Registered
291 Posts
DJRansome said:
+1 (I'd +10 if that made any contextual sense at all)

·
Registered
41 Posts
I also have been on the hunt for good books well before you go out and buy these book thaT are priced really high I have found get luck with the public library and they will hunt the book down and have it shipped to their library. You will just have to have the author,name of the book,etc. Hope this bit of info will help in people's search's and just like another member had said I too have gotten about 12 books from the library ands they are good for the picture's but I have found a lot of my info from these forum's from other members who have done it and been there :thumb: So that is my take on this topic =D>

·
Registered
464 Posts
Mutant Planet on Science Channel, search for it on demand :lol: sorry it's not a book much cooler IMO :p

1 - 13 of 13 Posts