Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of a store that sells cyps in south east michigan north east ohio? really want some for my tank and they are so hard to find. If not what are some other really good schooling fish that are tangs that might be easier to find? I want Tangs. I really want cyps :D

·
Registered
310 Posts
You moderators and admins, although do a great job, are waaay to strict on this site. I would say you act more like police than anything, I have never been on a forum where the content is so heavily controlled and edited. That link was not to one of our sponsers and was not a review of any sort but a suggestion that could be helpful to not just the author of the post in a private messag,e but to others in the area viewing the message. Loosen up a little for everyones sake

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the PM it will be really helpful. Only about an hour away and has some of the fish I really want. Thanks again.

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
borohands8593 said:
You moderators and admins, although do a great job, are waaay to strict on this site. I would say you act more like police than anything, I have never been on a forum where the content is so heavily controlled and edited. That link was not to one of our sponsers and was not a review of any sort but a suggestion that could be helpful to not just the author of the post in a private messag,e but to others in the area viewing the message. Loosen up a little for everyones sake
This is a good way to thank the people who are doing you a favor by keeping this forum running. Everyone should learn from such a gracious example. =D>

1 - 10 of 10 Posts