Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw him at my lfs... a trade in of course. He's looks full size - the little guy to his left looked 6-8 inches so there's a reference. Water was too murky to get a good shot. Poor fish... first time I've seen a full size O in person, and now, I unnderstand... he looks way too big for a bare 55 I dare say my 6' 125 may look small with him in it.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Poor guy... I just got one quite similar to him.

Went by the LFS on Christmas Eve and they had a fully grown Oscar dropped off with bad HITH. I was feeling spirity and picked him up from them for free. Currently recovering in my 120g.

·
Registered
153 Posts
gnomemagi said:
Poor guy... I just got one quite similar to him.

Went by the LFS on Christmas Eve and they had a fully grown Oscar dropped off with bad HITH. I was feeling spirity and picked him up from them for free. Currently recovering in my 120g.
Good on you, would love to see photos of him now and when hes improved to show how important water quality and a good diet is! I think that grabs peoples attention.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.