Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

Β·
Registered
129 Posts
Hi! πŸ˜ƒ nice to meet you!πŸ˜ƒ
As for males and females...of any breed, I would do 1 male and whatever the rest females and you won't have aggression and I would place them all into your tank at once then they will become used to each other as they grow!πŸ˜ƒ

Β·
Registered
129 Posts
Thank you and nice to meet you too. I will do that as soon as the online retailers have them back in stock. Where do people in the hobby get their fish? Online, lfs or local groups?
Hi, hon, again!πŸ˜ƒ
Well...we, my husband and I, have found that we like to order our babies because they are much more healthier being them from the actual breeders!πŸ˜ƒ our favorite gentleman we purchase from is at (Vendor review prohibited), they are awesome! Anddd, soooo inexpensive. They have like this way of ordering that you can pick: small- insexed or you can choose medium (which is the case we did with the Blue Moori/Dolphins because we wanted a harem to be able to breed them, and you can order "large". This is what we like about him plus the babies have always been healthy for us. I don't know where you are but when he ships to us it's only $17 which it's terribly expensive to get some folks shipping to you; you know? Oh$😳 and he's very quick!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts