Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just channel surfing today and saw that show listed. Didn't watch it, but got me to thinking who here knows of fish hoarders, or unable to admit they are themselves. I would be close if I didn't travel soo much with work.

·
Registered
358 Posts
UR right!!! LOL :lol: I started with a little 10 gal. Now I have 5 tanks and 1 more on the way... :thumb:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Same here I started with a 10g, then moved to a 20g long, sold that and got a 55g, sold that and got a 75g, kept it and the 10g and got a 90g which I recently traded + cash for a 125g and somewhere in there I bought 2 - 33g tanks.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
At one time I had 3x 55ga, a 40, a 75, 2x 29 a 29 and about 10x 10 ga all running without a fishroom [the joy of living in a 3bed 1200sq ft house by yourself.] . I still would today if it weren't for travel with work, and that minor issue of wife and kids taking up most the room in the house now.

·
Registered
509 Posts
I got back into the hobby last week and I purchased my tank, stand, gear and some fish from a fish hoarder. He had 12+ tanks running and none of them were being maintained.

·
Registered
901 Posts
We have... ahem:

125gal CA/SA
55gal planted Ranbow/community
20gal marine Corals, fish, inverts, you name it.
1 Bearded dragon
1 Blue tongued skink
1 Crested gecko
1 Fat tailed gecko
3 Leopard geckos
1 Brazilian rainbow boa
1 Emperor scorpion
7 species of Tarantula
2 cats, one half Maine **** one some sort of posh miniature thingy
and a Devilspawn. Oh i mean Dalmatian. :lol:

Planning on a male Leopard gecko to breed with our girls and a couple more bugs :D

But then i'm maxed out, we cant physically fit anymore in. Would if we could though :lol:

We're planning a kind of insulated tropical shed for an Iguana when we get the garden sorted. Thats a LONG way off though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts