Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

Have few more calvus fry pics. They are good posers!

Hope you like photos as much as I do :)

Take Care,
Russ

Altolamprologus calvus black congo white pearl (F1 fry)

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Nice pics. I would love to have posing fish. Mine pose long enough for the camera to focus, then off they go!

·
Registered
189 Posts
Cheers for posting, enjoyed them as much as I enjoyed the last lot, I love that big gold comp you posted, got me wanting one :popcorn:
Keep them coming :fish:

·
Registered
158 Posts
Very nice. Just got a male and female Black congo. They seem to want to pair off. Great fish to have. Male is spitting sand from under a rock in a cave. female disapears. Havnt seen her do her dance yet. I put a shell in the cave to see what happens. Never spawned these before.

·
Registered
3,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Myrock said:
Very nice. Just got a male and female Black congo. They seem to want to pair off. Great fish to have. Male is spitting sand from under a rock in a cave. female disapears. Havnt seen her do her dance yet. I put a shell in the cave to see what happens. Never spawned these before.
Thanks guys :)

Hey Myrock, just keep giving them great water conditions and good food and they'll be spawning for you eventually. Had some orange fin comps that took two years before they spawned and my calvus started right away. Now if I can just get my Muzi gold head comps going.

Russ

·
Registered
3,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
kiriyama said:
Cheers for posting, enjoyed them as much as I enjoyed the last lot, I love that big gold comp you posted, got me wanting one :popcorn:
Keep them coming :fish:
Thanks mate! best wishes securing a gold head comp :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts