Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
DBS the nourisatti looks great. I showed the pictures to my son and his response was " Papa the fish looks like it's really happy there"

·
Banned
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm glad Reiner,

The living room has officially become his territory in under a day.

There's a vampire plecostomas in the tank that he gently picks up and moves to the other side of the tank when it's in his pit he's dug out, and whenever I come within 4 or 5 feet of his space he bites at the glass and shakes at me.

I'm curious to see what he's going to do in the next tank cleaning - and have to get him a nice large pot for a house.

·
Banned
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This fishes name is officially Wimpy, I added a stray blue ram to the tank in hopes that he would eat it - as I have no place for it now that I've changed out my SA tank for Sajica - and the nourisatti is now sticking to a corner simply eyeing the blue ram as it swims around wondering what the heck is going on.

:lol:

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
hey don't hurt his feelings. I think you could keep that guy with neon tetras and he would not eat any.

·
Registered
799 Posts
DirtyBlackSocks said:
This fishes name is officially Wimpy, I added a stray blue ram to the tank in hopes that he would eat it - as I have no place for it now that I've changed out my SA tank for Sajica - and the nourisatti is now sticking to a corner simply eyeing the blue ram as it swims around wondering what the heck is going on.

:lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: Now that is funny. :thumb: Great pics though.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Nice fish/pics...looks like he's full of personality.
Maybe he's just carefully calculating his plan of attack as he lurks in the corner all innocently, all the while eye-balling his next ram dinner, lol. :lol:

BV

1 - 10 of 10 Posts