Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am sorry if this has been posted and sorry if I posted in wrong place. Has anyone dealt with this guy ?
This has to be the most amazing set up I have seen. I am fortunate enough to be close to salt water breeder who runs same type of set up. Not quite that large, but its an old green house and he has several large vats of stuff.

Mods if you need to move it, I am sorry. Seemed like most was all Malawi's so I figured a good place.
There are two videos. For those who have not seen these, ENJOY !

Jeff
Link 1
Link 2
http://www.youtube.com/user/iluvcichlids

·
Registered
232 Posts
wow....thats freakin amazing....to bad their site only has one type for sale right now...

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The retail side of things video. My math may be wrong, but I counted 800 tanks. Those look to be 40 or 50 gallon tanks. Each rack is 5 high, and 8 long. Puts 40 on a side and then they are doubled. Each rack holding 80 tanks, and then what looks to be 10 aisles of them.

It is pretty nice. I have not placed an order, but have emailed and recieved pretty quick response.

Jeff

·
Registered
275 Posts
They're on ebay I bought M.cyaneorhabdos from them they were really nice looking fish. PM me if you want their ebay store name. They will set up a custom auction and vent the fish for you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts