Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you see this ad up it's still available. This is a CASH ONLY SALE, NO TRADES, and all lowballers will be ignored.

(Extremely Rare and Impossible Find)

They are bred and imported from Germany and come from my personal collection.

These are so rare and hard to find that there's only one wholesaler in the entire state of California selling them for $150/ea and he only has 2 males (no females in his group).

This is a Breeding Colony of: Albino Cyprichromis Leptosoma Kitumba 2M and 5F.
Organism Wood Bedrock Aquatic plant Fish supply
Bedrock Wood Water Trunk Marine biology
Polyporales Wood Marine biology Fungus Trunk
Wood Bedrock Scaled reptile Trunk Polyporales
Scaled reptile Wood Organism Bedrock Water
Organism Fin Wood Natural material Marine biology
Organism Fin Fish Underwater Water
Organism Fin Mammal Fish Adaptation
Water Natural environment Fin Organism Fish
Vertebrate White Underwater Fin Organism
Wood Fin Fish Marine biology Terrestrial plant
Organism Wood Fin Fish Fish supply
Water Organism Fish supply Underwater Fish
Bedrock Wood Trunk Soil Outcrop
Vertebrate Spacecraft Science Missile Fin
Bedrock Wood Formation Outcrop Landscape
Bedrock Organism Water Road surface Geological phenomenon
Water Water resources Wood Body of water Watercourse
Wood Bedrock Underwater Marine biology Fish
Water Pet supply Fluid Gas Fish supply
$1,000 for the colony.

·
Registered
1 Posts
If you see this ad up it's still available. This is a CASH ONLY SALE, NO TRADES, and all lowballers will be ignored.

(Extremely Rare and Impossible Find)

They are bred and imported from Germany and come from my personal collection.

These are so rare and hard to find that there's only one wholesaler in the entire state of California selling them for $150/ea and he only has 2 males (no females in his group).

This is a Breeding Colony of: Albino Cyprichromis Leptosoma Kitumba 2M and 5F. I, m possibly interested in the your Albino Cyp Colony. I'm located in Brooklyn, N.Y. 11235. Email [email protected]. View attachment 139976 View attachment 139977 View attachment 139978 View attachment 139979 View attachment 139980 View attachment 139981 View attachment 139982 View attachment 139983 View attachment 139984 View attachment 139985 View attachment 139986 View attachment 139987 View attachment 139988 View attachment 139989 View attachment 139990 View attachment 139991 View attachment 139992 View attachment 139993 View attachment 139994 View attachment 139995 $1,000 for the colony.

·
Registered
4 Posts
No disrespect. but i can get them for 50 each at 2.5 inches. that price is extremely high for each individual.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
No disrespect. but i can get them for 50 each at 2.5 inches. that price is extremely high for each individual.
No disrespect at all I totally hear you and I understand where you are coming from.

No disrespect intended when I ask you to cite who is selling them (in stock) to you at the size/price you shared. Without this information, there's no way to verify the veracity of your statement oh, and side note I just pulled 4 free-swimming fry from one of the females in this fully grown and mature Jumbo breeding colony.

ADD-ON NOTE:

Nothing wrong with what you shared, at the end of the day it just comes down to what you want to purchase. If you want a good deal and a low price you never want to buy a breeding colony of anything because that is generally speaking going to be a different price compared to an individual random fish.

Seven Things to Consider
#1 With 2-inch juvies you will have to wait for them to mature and we all know cyps are notorious for slow growth.
#2 No guarantee you can get them to breed.
#3 The colony that I'm selling are already proven breeders with actual fry being produced.
#4 If you want the cheapest price in town you have to go for the one you identified.
#5 I'm not trying to be the cheapest guy in town as these are rare as previously indicated and finding an adult breeding colony is not something you are going to find online.
#6 Think of it this way if you buy a breeding colony of Frontosa it's going to be a different price than individual Frontosa and there's a reason for that.
#7 Probably the most important factor for you to consider they have to be shipped to you which means when you do your unboxing you have no idea what will be the condition upon arrival. As opposed to if you are in California you can see and buy these in person.

I think it's pretty awesome you said you found them for $50 but what I'm selling is different than what you are buying in the context of breeding colony vs. individual juvies.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts