Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There are a few that i am not sure what type they are any help would be great!! You can click on first link to start at front of albulm- i took alot of pics and gave their names or number. there are 10-11 fish in question here! lol hope not asking too much lol!!! should be easy for you pros hehehe. thanks! =0) *ps- is fish #6 holding?? let me know if i need to link all the pics. ty again!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected] ... otostream/

·
Registered
623 Posts
1- Red Top Ice Blue Zebra
3- Cobult Blue Zebra
7- is a Male Auratus
EDIT: 11 - looks like a Zebra Obliquidens, Astatotilapia latifasciata

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
I agree with these:
Chunkanese said:
1- Red Top Ice Blue Zebra
3- Cobult Blue Zebra
7- is a Male Auratus
EDIT: 11 - looks like a Zebra Obliquidens, Astatotilapia latifasciata
and 6 is m. exasperatus, and def. holding. I'd assume fry are hybrids, and that auratus is going to get nasty!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
im gonna remove the one holding then. im not sure who is the daddy. i have several types in that tank- woke up and that one had a mouth full lol. im a lil scared to move the one holding dont want to make it lose its mouthful of eggs... any special way to do this?? im thinking i may just go buy a divider and stick it in when hes alone on the end of the tank.

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
You could keep the fry for yourself, if you like. Please don't let them ever leave your care, though!

She's a good looking fish, btw.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i put her in a lil holder tank that sits inside the tank- she dont seem to be to happy in there. she has dropped one egg buck sucked it back up-- will this hurt the egg?? also since she has been in there noone else seems to care but fish#11 keeps going to her and chases away any that come close to the isolation tank thingy.. i was shocked he was doing that lol makes me wonder if hes the daddy.....any ideas would help alot never had a prego fish before.
Thanks!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts