Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,422 Posts
prov356 said:
60gallon said:
Nitrates aren't seriously toxic anyway and are usually dilluted through water changes.
I once had over 20ppm on a salt water reef tank and a yellow tang stopped eating! Prime did the trick and a week later the Tang started eating. An algae scrubber later and nitrates hit zero. Nitrate may be more toxic than we give it credit for... :D
 
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top