Cichlid Fish Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
1,079 Posts
Mmm you're in Denmark so I couldn't tell you about how hard they are to come by out there - out here you pretty much have to order them from the import point in Florida as they go fast.

They're easily one of my favorite Apisto's and I've bred them on multiple occassions - I'd highly recommend them if you can find them, though by apistogramma standards they are on the aggressive side - so you need a larger than normal tank.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I know nothing about their availability outside of the US but here they are one of the more widely available species from private breeders. I have kept them for many years and they are a favorite - well worth searching for.

www.dwarfcichlid.com/Apistogramma_panduro.php

You might consider posting a message on the forum at www.apistogramma.com as they get quite a few european visitors there.

DC

·
Registered
102 Posts
I know nothing about their availability outside of the US but here they are one of the more widely available species from private breeders. I have kept them for many years and they are a favorite - well worth searching for.

www.dwarfcichlid.com/Apistogramma_panduro.php

You might consider posting a message on the forum at www.apistogramma.com as they get quite a few european visitors there.

DC

1 - 4 of 4 Posts